ABH 4024 Medium Duty Concealed Overhead Stop/Holder - Stop
- For All Stainless Steel Components - Prefix N
- Field adaptable functions
- Single point hold-open in increments of 5 degrees from 85 to 110 degrees
- Automatic hold-open and release by push and pull on door
- Friction holder can be adjusted easily on site at any position and held under adjustable pressure
- Maximum opening 110°, minimum door thickness 1 3/8”
- Both wood and machine screws included
- Available in all BHMA finishes
- Channel-steel/ stainless steel/brass 3/4" deep, 3/4" wide and .050 " thick.
- Arm steel/stainless steel/brass 3/4" wide and 3/16" thick.
- Jamb bracket 3/4" wide, 3/16" thick and 2-7/8" long.
- Hold-open mechanism with sliding block will engage or release door by push or pull as manufactured by ABH, function changeable in field.