ABH 4423 Medium Duty Surface Mounted Overhead Stop/Holder - Stop
- For all stainless steel components-Prefix N
- Field adaptable functions
- Non-handed, reversible
- Single point hold-open in increments of 5 degrees from 85 to 110 degrees
- Automatic hold-open and release by push and pull on door
- Friction holder can be adjusted easily on site at any position and held under adjustable pressure
- Maximum opening 110 degrees, minimum door thickness 1-3/8"
- Wood and machine screws and sex bolts included
- Available in all BHMA finishes
- Hold-open can be disengaged to act as a stop only
- Channel-stainless steel/steel/brass 3/4" deep, 3/4" wide .050" thick
- Arm- steel/brass/stainless steel 3/4" wide and 3/16" thick
- Stainless steel/ brass jamb bracket 3/4" wide, 3/16" thick and 2-7/8" long
- Hold-open mechanism with sliding block will engage or release door by push or pull as manufactured by ABH, function changeable in field.