ABH 9032A Heavy Duty Surface Mounted Overhead Stop/Holder - Friction, Adjustable
Heavy-duty overhead holder and stop for exterior, vestibule and interior doors, single acting.
- For all stainless steel components-Prefix N
- Non-handed, reversible
- Single point hold-open is field adjustable from 85 to 110 degrees
- Hold-open knob can be disengaged to act as a stop only
- 5 to 7 degrees shock compression following hold-open point
- Bronze extruded arm, channel and bracket
- Steel shock absorbing spring
- Die cast end block and shock block
- Maximum opening 110 degrees, minimum door thickness 1-3/4"
- Wood, machine screws and sex bolts included
- Available in all BHMA finishes except US32 and US32D
- Extruded architectural bronze
- Channel 3/32" thick and 1-1/8" depth
- Arm 1/4" thick and 1" wide.
- Jamb bracket 1/4" thick and 1" wide.
- Sliding block shall have easy access for tension adjustment as manufactured by ABH with field adjustable degree hold-open or stop.
Stainless Steel Specifications:
- All parts stainless steel as manufactured by ABH.