1-1/2 Hour, UL Listed Adjustable Top Bolts for up to 8' x 9' Wood Doors
Non-handed flush bolt to be installed in the inactive door. Bottom bolt will engage sill only when inactive door is closed. When active and inactive doors are closed, bottom bolt is engaged. ANSI 156.16, L14251
* Non-handed Flush Bolts for up to 8’ x 9’ metal doors.
* Solid Brass or Bronze material.
* Bolts can be vertically adjusted up to 1-1/2".
* Face Plate 1" x 8-1/2", depth 2".
* 1.5 lbs
* Trim Pack (bolt cover plate, screws & strikes) available in standard finishes below.
View Dust Proof Strikes & Fire Bolts at Right
US32D Stainless steel
US32 Polished stainless
US3 Polished brass, clear coat
US4 Satin brass, clear coat
U26 Polished chrome
US26D Satin chrome
US10 Satin bronze clear coat
US10B Oil-rubbed satin bronze