JL Industries 1537 Stainless Steel Fire Extinguisher Cabinet 3" Rolled, G-Style Door, 25
An Attractive Bubble Cabinet in 4 Trim Styles From Fully-Recessed to Surface Mount - Brought to You in 5 Finishes: Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass or Bronze.
- Door and Trim Construction: Flush cabinet doors with a 5/8" door stop are attached by a continuous hinge and equipped with zinc-plated handle and roller catch. 4500 Models have double doors to accomodate 2 extinguishers.
- Powder-coated Steel
- # 4 Satin Stainless Steel
- US 10 Satin Bronze
- US 3 Polished Brass
- # 180 Clear Anodized Aluminum
- Bubble: Acrylic bubble in clear, red or bronze acrylic, allows 180º extinguisher visibility. 2 1/2" projection.
- Trim Style and Depth: Recessed - 3/8" flat trim, Semi-Recessed - 1-1/4", 1-1/2" Square Edge or 2-1/2", 3", Rolled Edge. Surface-mount has a square edge or optional rolled edge for steel or stainless steel upon request. 1-3/4" face trim on frame and door.
- Tub: Constructed of cold rolled steel with white powder-coat finish standard. 4500 Models are designed to accomodate 2 extinguishers.
- Fire-Rated Option Available: Yes