Faux New York Hinges feature traditional cast iron construction combined with a modern multi-step coating process for long life and great looks. The flexible design can be used on either side of the window and offers a generous 3-inch mounting range to accommodate variables in shutter positioning. Hinges can also be used in two orientations to provide 0 or 3 inches of throw and can be locked at any angle. Hinges install easily, do not require attachment to the shutters, and come with mounting screws and plastic anchors for masonry use.
• Sold in pairs and include screws and plastic anchors for mounting
• Flexible design can be used on left or right shutter with 0 or 3 inches of throw
• Set screw locks hinge in place at any angle
• Length of hinge provides 3-inch range for mounting
• Material: cast iron pintle and faux hinge
• Finish: Rust-inhibiting primer with black-matte TGIC powder coating. Screws are black-zinc plated.
• Warranty: 1-year replacement