Milcor 3551-107-9 Heat & Smoke Vents - Acoustical Clear Opening Dimension - Hinges Are On Length Side U-Lp Stc-45
- Style: STC-45 6684
- Size: 7'0"
- Width: 5'6" WIDTH (I.D.)
- 14 gauge galvanized steel covers and frame with 22 gauge galvanized steel liners
- Upper and Lower covers. Acoustical insulation on upper covers is rigid foam 2” in thickness fully bonded and protected by cover liner. Acoustical insulation in the lower covers is fully covered and protected by liner.
- 20” in height with 5 ½” pre-drilled mounting flanges and counterflashing. A layer of 1” sheetrock and 2” fiberglass insulation is fully covered and protected by liner to provide excellent sound deadening.
- Polyurethane Foam Gasket adhered to the entire perimeter of curb
- Mechanically fastened weather seal
- Steel Pintle Hinge
- Continuous Hinge on Lower cover
- Torsion Coil Spring operators to open against a 10 psf snow or wind load
- Hydraulic dampeners to control cover opening speed and prevent over-travel
- Latch designed to open automatically with parting of single 360 degree fusible link or manually with interior and exterior pull release handles without disturbing the fusible link. Designed to hold covers closed when subjected to 240 psf uplift pressure
- All hardware is zinc plated (stainless steel hardware optional)
- Upper covers automatically spring open to approximately 90 degrees in the event of fire, being actuated by the parting of a single UL-listed 360 degree F fusible link, automatically locking in the fully opened position. Lower covers release and swing down when link is broken.
- STC-45 Sound Rating
- FM Approved
Access Doors & Panels > Roof Hatches
Hardware > Hardware Accessories