Richelieu R08517C High-Temperature, High-Strength Adhesive Spray - LIONGRIP R085
A high heat-resistant, high solids, contact adhesive canister spray system with excellent dry time, initial tack and bond strength designed to bond HPL and other decorative overlays to common core materials-- particle board, MDF, OSB, etc.
Advantages and benefits
- High tack
- Excellent room temperature contact bonds
- Excellent green strength
- High heat resistance
- Fast drying with a long open time
- Bonds HPL, particleboard, plywood, steel, and many plastics
- Portable and convenient
-Meets LEED Indoor Environmental Quality Credit 4.4; Low Emitting Materials: Composite Wood and Laminate Adhesives
* No added urea-formaldehyde
- Use at room temperature, 18°C/65°F or warmer. For best results use above 21°C/72°F.
- Do not apply or make bonds at temperatures below 18°C/65°F
- 12 month shelf life from date of manufacture.
- Freeze/Thaw Stable; if chilled below 5°C/41°F -- agitate well after first warming to 22°C/72°F
- Store between 10°C/50°F and 32°C/90°F.
- Keep container tightly closed and store off of the floor when not in use.
- Avoid exposure of canisters to direct sunlight.
- Remove adhesive overspray from parts using cleaner RS02020L or Citrus Cleaner RCCAR.
- Flushing adhesive supply hoses and spray guns: Citrus Cleaner RCCAR13C
Please see the Technical Data Sheet for more info.
The LIONGRIP R085 is ideal for:
- Lamination of High Performance Laminate (HPL) to particleboard and/or MDF core materials
- The fabrication of store fixtures
- Work surfaces
- Decorative panels
- And much more!
The LIONGRIP R085 can be used for the lamination of a wide range of porous and non-porous materials to themselves and each other including, but not limited to:
- Wood veneer
- Decorative metal overlays
- Decorative plastic overlays
- Some rubbers
- Some plastics
*Do Not use with unbacked, plasticized vinyls
Note: The use of plywood as a core material with HPL may void the HPL manufacturers warranty.
Ship via: Can Ship UPS
Base: Synthetic Rubber
Dry Time: 3 to 7 minutes
Features: Fast-Drying, High Heat Resistance, Heavy-Duty, Superior Bond
Finish/ Color: Amber
Freeze/ Thaw Stability: Stable
Open Time: 60 minutes
Product №: R08517C
Recommended Coverage: 2.3-3.3 m² /502 ml (25-35 sq. ft/ 17 oz)
Recommended Use: Bathroom / Kitchen, Plastic, Cabinet, Particleboard, Metal, Glass, Numerous Other Applications, Fiberglass, Masonry, Wood, Laminates, Veneer
Standards and Certifications: CARB, LEED 4.1
Unit 1: case - 12
VOC Concentration ( EPA Method 24): < 40%
Weight: 17 oz