- Warm air hand dryer.
- Push-button operated.
- Maximum robustness and power.
- Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
- It normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
Components & Materials
- Cast iron one-piece cover with white porcelain enamelled coating 1/4" (6 mm) thick. Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special saniflow ® key wrench.
- Base in aluminum, 1/8” (3 mm) thick, with 4 Ø 5/16” (8 mm) holes for wall mounting.
- Fire resistant plastic UL 94-VO fan scroll.
- Motor, universal, 5,500 rpm, B class, included a 4 A fuse with sealed and self-lubricated ball bearings.
- Aluminum centrifugal turbine with double symmetrical inlet.
- Waved wire NiCr heating element that incorporates a safety thermostat.
- Nozzle in chrome plated zamak, 22 ? thick.
- Push-button in chrome plated zamak, 22 ? thick, that activates an electromechanical timer with a 34 seconds cycle.
Press the Push-button to initiate the drying process. The dryer will go on with no interruption for 34 seconds.
Certificates & Qualifications
UL comply with UL499 norm.
Surface mounted vandal resistant hand dryer shall be fabricated with one-piece 1/4” thick cast iron cover, with glazed porcelain coated. The back base shall be aluminum, 1/8” thick and with 4 holes for wall mounting. Cover shall be equipped with a chromed-plated revolving 360º nozzle for hand and face drying. The dryer shall be activated using the chrome-plated zamak 22 ? thick push button, that activates an electromechanical timer with a 34 second cycle before switching dryer off automatically. Motor shall be 1/3 hp, 5,500 r.p.m. , universal type, with a 4A fuse with sealed, self- lubricated ball bearing; The waved wire NiCr heating element should incorporate a thermal limiter which will switch off by a temperature of 176 ºF (80ºC). The fan should be an aluminum centrifugal turbine with double symmetrical inlet, and the fan scroll shall be made of a fire resistant plastic UL 94-V0. Dryer shall deliver 290 CFM of air at 128 ºF (53 ºC) and 5,512 LFM velocity during user controlled drying cycle. The dryer shall have a total power of 1,850 W with a consumption 16A. Noise level should be 70 dB. Overall dimensions shall be 11-1/8”W x 10”H x 8-1/2”D. Unit shall be UL listed, and /or VDE approved and CE marked.