· Warm air hand dryer.
· Sensor operated.
· Maximum robustness and power.
· Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
· It normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
Components & Materials
· Steel one-piece cover with white porcelain enamelled coating 5/64” (1,9 mm) thick. Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special saniflow ® key wrench.
· Base in aluminum, 1/8” (3 mm) thick, with 4 Ø 5/16” (8 mm) holes for wall mounting.
· Fire resistant plastic UL 94-VO fan scroll.
· Motor, universal, 5,500 rpm, B class, included a 4 A fuse with sealed and self-lubricated ball bearings.
· Aluminum centrifugal turbine with double symmetrical inlet.
· Waved wire NiCr heating element that incorporates a safety thermostat.
· Nozzle in chrome plated zamak, 22 ? thick.
· Adjustable (6-10”) IR electronic detection sensor.
Place the hands under the nozzle. The dryer will start automatically, and go on with no interruption as long as the hands are kept in the detection range of the sensor. The appliance will stop 2 seconds after the hands are removed from the airflow.
Certificates & Qualifications
UL comply with UL499 norm.
Surface mounted vandal resistant hand dryer shall be fabricated with one-piece 1/4” thick cast iron cover, with glazed porcelain coated. The back base shall be aluminum, 1/8” thick and with 4 holes for wall mounting. Cover shall be equipped with a chromed-plated revolving 360º nozzle for hand and face drying. The dryer shall be activated through an infrared electronic sensor and shall automatically turn off when hands are removed. Motor shall be 1/3 hp, 5,500 r.p.m. , universal type, with a 4A fuse with sealed, self- lubricated ball bearing; The waved wire NiCr heating element should incorporate a thermal limiter which will switch off by a temperature of 176 ºF (80ºC). The fan should be an aluminum centrifugal turbine with double symmetrical inlet, and the fan scroll shall be made of a fire resistant plastic UL 94-V0. Dryer shall deliver 290 CFM of air at 128 ºF (53 ºC) and 5,512 LFM velocity during user controlled drying cycle. The dryer shall have a total power of 1,850 W with a consumption 16A. Noise level should be 70 dB. Overall dimensions shall be 11-1/8”W x 10”H x 8-1/2”D. Unit shall be UL listed, and /or VDE approved and CE marked.