- Warm air hand dryer.
- Surface mounted and conforms to ADAAG projection.
- Universal voltage
- Maximum robustness and vandal-proof.
- Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
- Normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
Components & Materials
- Steel one-piece cover white epoxy finish, 1/16” thick. Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special Speedflow® wrench.
- Aluminium base, with 4 Ø 5/16” holes for wall mounting. It includes silent-blocks to damp mechanical vibrations.
- Fire resistant plastic UL 94-V0 fan scroll
- High speed motor. Universal brush motor, 3.800-8.200 rpm, A class. RPM may be adjusted manually by means of a potentiometer. The motor includes a safety thermal cut-off.
- Aluminium centrifugal double asymmetrical inlet fan wheel.
- Waved wire NiCr heating element mounted on a mica frame that incorporates a self-resetable thermal cut-off at 302 ºF which disconnect the whole appliance.
- Automatic disconnection system after 60 seconds of continuous use.
- Fully adjustable (2” – 8”) IR electronic detection sensor by means of a potentiometer.
- Sensors come with a polycarbonate viewing window.
Place the hands under the air outflow valve. The dryer will start automatically, and go on with no interruption as long as the hands are kept in the detection range of the sensor. The appliance will stop 2 seconds after the hands are removed from the airflow.
Certificates & Qualifications
ISO 9001:2000, CE, AENOR, VDE, GOST. COMPLIANT WITH ELECTRICAL SAFETY DIRECTIVES 73/23/CEE & 93/68/CEE AND ELECTRO-MAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY DIRECTIVES 89/336/CEE & 92/31/CEE. THE RECESSED VERSION COMPLIES WITH ADAAG PROJECTION REQUIREMENTS.
Surface mounted and ADA compliant vandal resistant hand dryer shall be manufactured with one-piece high quality 3/16” thick cast iron cover, white enamelled coating and fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special Speedflow® wrench. The dryer should be an universal voltage unit. The back base shall be aluminium and with 4" holes Ø 5/16” for wall mounting, including silent-blocks to damp mechanical vibrations. The dryer shall be activated through an infrared electronic sensor and shall automatically turn off two second after hands are removed. Sensor shall have a
polycarbonate viewing window and the detection distance can be regulated from 2” to 8”. High speed universal brush motor should be 1/3 HP, 3.800-8200 rpm, A class. The RPM could be adjusted manually by means of a potentiometer. The motor includes a safety thermal cut-off. The Waved wire NiCr heating element should incorporate a self-resetable thermal cut-off which will disconnect at 302 ºF. The hand dryer should have an aluminium asymmetrical double inlet fan wheel, and the fan scroll shall be made of a fire resistant plastic UL 94-V0. Airflow could be adjusted from 43 to 70 CFM with an air temperature from 103 to 111 ºF and with and air velocity from 4.920 to 9.840 LFM during user controlled drying cycle. The dryer shall have a total power of 1.150 watts with a consumption of 9.5 A (at 120 V). Noise level should be 64-74 dB at 79” distances. Protection level against water splashes should be rating IP23. Overall dimensions shall be 11-5/8” x 10-5/8” x 4”. Unit shall VDE approved and CE marked and comply with electrical safety directives 73/23/CEE& 93/68/CEE and electromagnetic compatibility directives 89/336/CEE & 92/31/CEE and with ADA projection requirements.