- Warm air hand dryer.
- Universal voltage
- Maximum robustness and vandal-proof.
- Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
- Normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
Components & Materials
- Stainless steel one-piece cover satin finish, 1/16” thick. Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws.
- Fire resistant UL V0 plastic base, with 4 Ø 7/32” holes for wall mounting. It includes silent-blocks to damp mechanical vibrations.
- Fire resistant plastic UL V0 fan scroll.
- High pressure Universal brush motor, 18000-26000 rpm, A class. RPM may be adjusted manually by means of a potentiometer. The motor includes a 60 seconds vandal thermal cut-off.
- 250 Watt waved wire Ni-Cr heating element that incorporates a self-resettable thermal cut-off at 180 ºF, after 60 seconds of continuous use.
- Internal UL plastic housing components to be flame retardant type.
- Automatic disconnection system after 60 seconds of continuous use.
- Fully adjustable (2” – 8”) IR electronic detection sensor by means of a potentiometer.
- Sensors come with a vandal-resistant polycarbonate viewing window.
Place the hands under the air outflow valve. The dryer will start automatically, and go on with no interruption as long as the hands are kept in the detection range of the sensor. The appliance will stop 2 seconds after the hands are removed from the airflow.
Certificates & Qualifications
UL according to UL499 13th edition and CSA according to CSA C22.2 number 36 – 7th edition.
Surface mounted vandal resistant hand dryer shall be manufactured with one-piece high quality 1/16” thick stainless steel cover, bright finish and fixed to the base by means of 2 lock screws. The dryer should be a universal voltage unit. The back base shall be fire resistant UL V0 plastic base and with 4 holes Ø 7/32” for wall mounting, including silent-blocks to damp mechanical vibrations. The dryer shall be activated through an infrared electronic sensor and shall automatically turn off two second after hands are removed. Sensor shall have a vandal-resistant polycarbonate viewing window and the detection distance can be regulated from 2” to 8”. High pressure Universal brush motor should be 18000-26000 rpm, A class. The RPM could be adjusted manually by means of a potentiometer. The motor includes a safety thermal cut-off. The Waved wire NiCr heating element should incorporate a self-resettable thermal cut-off which will disconnect at 180 ºF. The hand dryer should have an aluminium asymmetrical double inlet fan wheel, and the fan scroll shall be made of a fire resistant plastic UL V0. Airflow could be adjusted from 68-108 CFM with an air temperature of 107.6 ºF at 4” distance. Air speed from 11800 to 18000 LFM during user controlled drying cycle. The dryer shall have a total power from 450 to 1300 watts, with a heating element power of 250 Watts maximum. Consumption from 6.4 to 10 Amps (120 V) and from 2.0 to 5.6 Amps (220 V). Noise level should be 68-75 dB. Protection level against water splashes should be rating IP23. Overall dimensions shall be 8-3/8” x 13” x 6-11/16”. Unit shall be UL and CSA approved, according to UL 499 and CSA C22.2 standards.